- Cooking spray
- 4 (8-inch) whole wheat tortillas (sub: gluten-free tortillas)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Optional toppings: uncured ham and/or turkey pepperoni, finely chopped basil, finely sliced baby bell peppers
- 1 cup marinara sauce (I like Newman’s Own Marinara or to make our Homemade Marinara Sauce)
Before You Begin! If you make this, please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray (or line with parchment paper). Then lay out the tortillas in a single layer.
- Sprinkle 3 tablespoons cheese over each tortilla and divide additional toppings over tortillas. Top each with 3 tablespoons more of cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven, and carefully fold each tortilla in half. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until browned and crisp.
- Once they’ve cooled slightly, cut into triangles. Serve with warm marinara sauce for dipping.