This pulled pork recipe is a cinch to make when you whip it up in the crockpot. Add some BBQ sauce and your dinner is done!
- 1 pork butt roast (mine was 2.5 pounds)
- 1/2 bottle BBQ sauce
- 1 cup water
- Put pork and 1 cup beef broth (or water) into slow cooker
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours
- Drain an excess liquid out of the slow cooker and then add your BBQ sauce
- Using two forks, shred the meat while mixing in the BBQ sauce.
Freezer Meal Instructions:
Place pork and broth (or water) in an airtight freezer bag. Place BBQ sauce in a separate bag. Freeze.
Let pork thaw in the refrigerator for 24-48 hours and cook as directed. Add more BBQ sauce, as needed.