Baked Nachos are a healthy, quick, kid-friendly meal that will please the whole family. Save yourself some time and have the meat cooked in advance. Just pop it out of the freezer for a fun meal your family will love!
- 30–40 tortilla chips (preferably organic and/or with few ingredients)
- 1/2–1 cup black beans, drained
- 1/4–1/2 lb cooked, taco-seasoned grass-fed beef
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (or more or less to your taste)
- Topping ideas:
- – shredded lettuce
- – tomatoes, diced
- – avocado, diced
- – black olives, sliced
- – onion, diced
- – jalepeno pepper, thinly sliced
- – salsa
- – sour cream or whole plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover a 9×13 baking dish with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Spread nachos in a single layer on the bottom of pan. Cover with beans and beef. Top with cheese.
- Bake for about 8 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- While baking, prepare all the toppings.
- Serve nachos immediately and top with favorite toppings.
- We round out the meal with a fruit salad.