Thriving Home LLC, is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability.
We take the following measures to ensure accessibility of Thriving Home and all of our related products:
- Providing accessibility training for our staff
- Considering accessibility in our product and website designs.
Thriving Home’s accessibility has self-audited.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
Thriving Home is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
- Please note that in any new content we publish, we aim to comply with all applicable standards, including WCAG 2.1 accessibility standards up to level A.
- At this time, we are actively working to update any older content that is not up to these standards.
Upon completion of all Level AA compliance measures, we will aim for AAA.
Thriving Home is designed compatible with most current browsers, such as Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge. We aim to be compatible with versions of these browsers that are no older than 5 years. It may be necessary to update your browser to a more recent version if you are using an older version of these browsers.
Additionally, it is designed to be mobile responsive and to be compatible with mobile versions of these browsers.
Thriving Home may not be compatible with Microsoft’s Internet Explorer, as this browser is no longer supported.
Thriving Home is designed to be compatible with assistive technologies.
Limitations and Alternatives:
Despite our best efforts to meet all accessibility standards listed in this statement, there may be some limitations, which are outlined below.
- Comments or contributions from website users: Because this content is uploaded by third parties, we cannot ensure that this content will meet the same standards. If you encounter an issue with this content, please contact us using the contact methods listed below.
- Plugins: Thriving Home uses plugins created by third parties for some functionality on the website. While we aim to ensure that all plugins meet the same accessibility standards as our site, these plugins are managed by third parties and we cannot ensure that the content will meet the same standards. If you encounter any issues with content from a plugin, please contact us using the contact methods listed below.
- Display advertisements: Thriving Home uses a management company to serve advertisements on the website. While we aim to ensure that all ads meet the same accessibility standards as our website, these ads are managed by a third party and we cannot ensure that the content will meet the same standards. If you encounter any issues with content from a plugin, please contact us using the contact methods listed below.
- Third-party websites: Thriving Home may link to third-party websites, such as other websites, retailers, and social media sites. These sites are owned by third parties and we are unable to ensure accessibility on these sites. Please review the accessibility statement for these sites for more information.
If you experience any difficulty in accessing any part of this website, please feel free to email us at thrivinghome(at)gmail.com. We will work with you to provide the information you seek through an alternate communication method or one that is accessible for you consistent with applicable law (for example, through telephone support). We aim to respond to your inquiries within 3 business days.