Free Prep Session: Dump-and-Go Freezer Meals
About Session 18
This prep session’s all about meals you can simply drop in the Crockpot or Instant Pot and go! Your family will love these practically hands-free dinners.
Bonus #1: This prep session is fast!
Bonus #2: This session makes a lot of food, so enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
1 Hour Freezer Prep gets meals on your table the EASY way!
Pick a prep session.
Use the shopping & equipment lists to gather what you need.
Follow the step-by-step instructions & video tutorial.
Stock your freezer with 6 meals in just 1 hour!
More About the Recipes in Prep Session 18
All of these recipes include dairy-free and gluten-free substitutions.
Find all the nutrition facts for these recipes here.
Vegetarian Tortilla Soup (x2)
This one-pot wonder may be lighter fare, but your appetite will be more than satisfied thanks to hearty beans, brown rice, veggies, and bold flavors.
- Top with your favorite Mexican toppings, like crushed tortilla chips, diced avocado or red onion, cilantro, fresh lime juice, shredded cheddar, etc.
- Serve with cornbread.
- Freeze leftovers in single-serving glass bowls with lids or mason jars. Thaw overnight and warm up for a healthy lunch. Works great to send in a thermos in a lunchbox, too.
Mix it Up:
- Replace the brown rice with cauliflower rice for lower carbs and more veggies.
- Replace the corn with raw, diced sweet potato. It’s tasteless but adds nutrition.
- Stir in shredded rotisserie chicken or leftover seasoned taco meat at the end.
French Dip Sandwiches (x2)
My kids cheer when they see this meal on the menu plan. It’s fall-apart tender by dinnertime.
- Use a hearty bread like ciabatta or steak rolls for your sandwich. A sourdough baguette sliced lengthwise and cut into sandwich-size portions would also work.
- Give each person a small ramekin of the au jus that’s leftover in the cooker for dipping (the best part!).
- Side dish ideas include: Autumn Chopped Salad or Cranberry Spinach Salad raw veggie sticks with your favorite dip, sweet potato chips, apple slices, or grapes.
Mix it Up:
Serve this shredded beef and its juices over mashed potatoes or polenta.
Enjoy it a la carte with a hearty side dish like twice baked potatoes or a hash brown casserole.
Use the meat on a grilled cheese sandwich and dip in the au jus. Yum!
Killer Carnitas (x2)
In this versatile big-batch recipe, pork shoulder is slow cooked (or pressure cooked) in a complex, citrus-infused marinade. Then, it’s shredded and broiled until slightly crisp. Enjoy it in myriad ways for a delectable Mexican-inspired dinner.
- Serve a la carte or in warm corn tortillas.
- We suggest topping with shredded cabbage, diced avocado, pico de gallo, Cojita or Queso Fresco cheese crumbles, chopped cilantro, lime wedges, Quick Pickled Red Onions, and Cilantro Lime Aioli.
Mix it Up:
- Use the meat in burritos, quesadillas, burrito bowls, or on top of nachos or a salad.
Each Prep Session Includes:
Everything you need to make 6 delicious freezer meals in just 1 hour.
A FREE video cooking tutorial
Cook right along with Polly & Rachel.
Efficient and easy to follow.
Organized grocery and equipment lists
Makes shopping SO easy.
Customized freezer meal labels
Ready to print and attach to your meals.
Gluten-free and dairy-free substitutions
Other nutrition info included as well.
Serving and “Mix It Up” ideas for every recipe
More ways to use your meals.
“Less dinnertime stress”
“It took so much stress off my plate throughout the week!”
“I’ve been doing 1 big cooking session a month. It gives me dinner options for weeks and weeks!”
“I’ve really found these prep sessions to be a game changer. I feel ridiculously proud of all of the healthy meals that I’ve prepped for my family.”
As Seen In:
PERMISSIONS FOR USE POLICY: You also may not resell or redistribute our e-products in any form. Thank you for supporting our small business!