Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run through 7.21.20 unless otherwise specified.
Hy-Vee Angus Reserve boneless beef sirloin steak, $4.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
That’s Smart! bananas, $.29/lb. Stock Up and Save: Peel, slice, and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to storage container and store in freezer for 8-12 months.
Fresh boneless, skinless, lean chicken breast, $2.98/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Hy-Vee Grade A fresh large eggs, $.68/each (12 ct.) Stock Up and Save: Store in refrigerator until indicated date on the package.
Driscoll’s blueberries, $1.97/each (8 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Wash and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to storage container and store in freezer for 8-12 months.
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
- Instant Pot Whole Wheat Spaghetti with Marinara (Download and Print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE.)
- Garlicky Green Beans
- Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan Sliders
- Fresh Fruit
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Freezer Breakfast Burritos
- Banana Split Power Smoothie (Download and print our Smoothie Freezer Pack Printable HERE.)