This post may contain affiliate or sponsored links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Simple and delicious Easter lunch ideas. Even better, we give tips on how to prep many of these recipes in advance.
Hosting an Easter brunch or lunch doesn’t have to induce stress. With the help of our easy Easter recipe ideas, you can enjoy time with your guests rather than slave away in the kitchen that day.
Easter Food Guide
Easy, delicious, and crowd pleasing recipes perfect for your Easter table.
Easter Lunch Ideas: Main Dishes
These delicious main dishes will please all ages and feed an army. For more ideas, bee sure to browse through our meal ideas for groups of people.
These delicious main dishes will please all ages and feed an army.
Easter Lunch Ideas: Side Dishes
Keep your table colorful and your life simple with these easy, crowd-pleasing side dishes.
Easter Lunch Ideas: Dessert
Easter brunch calls for light, fruity desserts and we’ve got just the (unique!) answer.
Small Ways to Make Easter Lunch Feel Extra Special
You don’t have to throw a huge party or spend a lot of money to make someone’s a holiday meal feel extra special. Here are a few simple ideas to add to your dinner.
- Have kids to an Easter Scavenger Hunt! You can put their baskets at the end or a special treat.
- Read a few Easter-themed books.
- Tape a few balloons to the back of the chair where the kids will sit. Streamers will work too.
- Light a few candles in the middle of the table. Something about this makes a meal feel extra special.
- Have everyone at the table share one thing they love about Easter or Spring.
The Eggmazing Egg Decorator Kit
My kids love love love this! It makes decorating Easter eggs so much easier and less messy too.