Our free Weekly Menu Plan is here to help you save time and money, eat healthier, and bring your family together around the table. Even if you don’t live near a Hy-Vee, you can still use our plan for the meal ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find on our weekly menu plan…
- Recipes You’ll Love: Our family-friendly recipes are simple and made with recognizable, real food ingredients. Pick and choose what works for you.
- Top Weekly Sales: Don’t waste time scouring the sales. We’ve done it for you! Our menu plan is based around the top real food (no junk!) sale items we find at Hy-Vee that week, so you can save money by shopping smartly. If you don’t have a Hy-Vee, no sweat. Our plan will still work great!
- Stock Up and Save: To save even more money, stock up on those hot Hy-Vee deals and store them for later using our instructions.
Sponsored by Hy-Vee (Columbia)
All Hy-Vee sales below run from 8.5.20 through 8.18.20 unless otherwise specified.
Columbine Red Seedless Grapes, $.97/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wash, dry, and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to storage container and store in freezer for 4-6 months.
Hy-Vee Quality Deli Ham, $5.99/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Midwest Pork thick cut bone-in loin or center cut chops, $1.88/lb. Stock Up and Save: Wrap tightly and store in freezer for up to 9 months.
Green peppers, $.88/each Stock Up and Save: Wash, chop, and freeze on baking sheet. Transfer to storage container and store in freezer for 6-8 months.
Dole spinach, $1.99/each (8 oz.) Stock Up and Save: Freeze in storage container for 1-2 months.
Pro Tip: Most of our main dish recipes include freezing instructions, so you can double and freeze a batch for later.
- Chicken Spaghetti
- Fresh Fruit
Wednesday (Breakfast for Dinner):
- Savory Breakfast Muffins
- 4-Ingredient Tropical Smoothie (Download and print our Smoothie Freezer Pack Printable HERE.)
- One-Sheet Roasted Brussels, Brats, and Sweet Potatoes
- Cranberry Spinach Salad with Creamy Citrus Dressing
- Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan Sliders (Download and Print our Instant Pot Cooking Times Chart HERE.)
- Basic Roasted Veggies