• 25 Encouraging Bible Verse Cards for Moms–Get Yours Today!

by Rachel on October 11, 2013

verse card banner

Just one minute of looking up

instead of down–at the dirty floors or a crabby kid–

can change your whole perspective as a mom.

When you meditate on biblical truth throughout the day–whether it’s in the car, at the kitchen sink, or while changing a diaper–your heart and mind are transformed. Peace beyond understanding melts away anxiousness. Thankfulness snuffs out self-pity. Gracious words replace impatience. Times of refreshing come to a weary soul.

We know (oh how we know!) the struggle it can be for moms to find alone time to read the Bible, pray and be still before for the Lord. These 25 Encouraging Bible Verses (NIV version) are designed to help you get creative in your time with God, allowing you to practice “on the job meditations.” Place these cards where you traffic the most and lift your eyes up all day (or night, while you’re nursing or rocking a sick child) to your Father in heaven. Or gift them to friends and family–especially new moms–so they can do the same.

verses for moms

Since we want these verse cards in as many moms’ hands as possible, we are offering you a great introductory deal! For only $4.99, you’ll receive all of these printables:

• 25 encouraging Bible verses (NIV version) on trendy 3.5 x 2.5 note cards
    • a matching “Gift for You” card
    • 5 Recipe Cards of Thriving Home’s most popular healthy freezer meal recipes (perfect for new or busy moms)

Here is a direct quote from an expectant mom who recently received a set of our verse cards.

“I received a set of On the Job Meditations at a baby shower and am so excited to use them! I immediately started planning all of the different places I could put them: my car, bathroom mirror, kitchen sink, nursing station (maybe I will put 5 there), laundry room. The verses are carefully chosen and are words of encouragement that will help me focus on the cross when navigating motherhood during both its challenges and joys. Did I mention the cards are adorable? Modern, fresh and clean. I can’t wait to purchase them for all my mom friends!” – Megan

Here is a screenshot of the pdf that will be immediately delivered to your inbox to print (recipe cards not pictured):

encouraging bible verses for moms

*PLEASE READ–How Permissions Work for this Printable: We had to sign a contract with Biblica (NIV’s permissions division) because of our use of the NIV verses. So these verse cards are copyrighted by law and have some limitations. So, here’s what this means practically for the purchaser:

• You may not pass along this PDF to anyone else, sell or receive any contributions in exchange for these cards.
    • You may print this PDF for yourself as many times you like. We understand that you might lose them, spill your coffee all over them, or a toddler may use them as a coloring book.
    • You will need to purchase one set for each person you intend to distribute them to. i.e. If you want one set for yourself and another for your friend’s baby shower, you need to purchase two sets.
    • Ministry Group Rate: If you want to give these away in bulk in a church or ministry setting, please email us to explain your situation. We want to work out a group rate to help you get God’s Word in moms’ hands.

Are you ready to dive into God’s Word or encourage others with this unique, life-impacting gift? You can buy them now HERE.

Be sure to share this link (pin it here) with your friends so they can benefit from On the Job Meditations, too!

verse cards for moms

*Updated on 5/21/14

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Pin It

{ 22 comments… read them below or add one }

Sarah @ My Joy-Filled Life October 11, 2013 at 7:34 pm

What Bible translation are the verses in?

Polly October 11, 2013 at 7:40 pm

NIV

Amy @ Wildflower Ramblings October 14, 2013 at 4:58 pm

These look wonderful! Especially when it’s difficult to get a moment alone :)

Sarah October 14, 2013 at 5:47 pm

Beautiful!

Carlynne December 5, 2013 at 9:44 pm

Thank you so much for creating these cards – love them! I purchased them about two weeks ago and just realized that I deleted the download link (unfortunately it’s no longer in the trash folder either). Is there any chance you would be willing to send me the link again? I’m happy to forward you my email statement from paypal confirming my purchase.

Rachel December 6, 2013 at 12:05 pm

I will email you right now, Carlynne, and we’ll be happy to get them to you!

Helena February 28, 2014 at 1:16 pm

I purchased the download on February 7. It must have come in my junk email and i accidentally deleted it. It is no longer in my delete box either. Any chance you could send me the download again?

Helena

Rachel February 28, 2014 at 2:45 pm

Helena, I will email you right now. No problem!

Stacia March 4, 2014 at 3:51 pm

These look great! Did you print them on cardstock? or a certain weight paper?

Rachel March 4, 2014 at 4:39 pm

Thanks! Just regular ole cardstock.

happy home fairy March 20, 2014 at 1:11 pm

Hey! Thank you for these cards! I shared them today at Happy Home Fairy! I hope it brings you a little traffic. :-) http://happyhomefairy.com/2014/03/20/new-mommy-survival-kit/

Rachel March 20, 2014 at 1:50 pm

Thank you! We pray for each person who purchases one–that these verses will be a blessing to them.

Carol April 21, 2014 at 12:57 pm

Hi! I saw the New Mommy Survival Kit on the Happy Home Fairy site and just had to buy the download for the Mom cards! I was so excited though that I can’t remember if I needed to include an email address to send it to or, does the download automatically get sent to the same address that the confirming purchase notice is sent to? My daughters baby shower is this coming weekend so I am hoping to print them this week. Thank you!

Rachel April 24, 2014 at 7:34 am

I will email you right now, Carol!

Abby May 10, 2014 at 2:22 pm

Can I pay for them without using paypal?

Rachel May 10, 2014 at 5:50 pm

There sure is. You will click “Pay with Paypal” and then there is an option at the bottom of the next page that says “Pay with debit or credit card”.

Denise Minerovic May 12, 2014 at 12:38 pm

Good afternoon!
    I used paypal to purchase the On the Job Meditations for Moms. Will the link to download be sent to my email? I haven’t received anything yet.

Rachel May 12, 2014 at 12:48 pm

I just emailed them to you, Denise. Sometimes the email with the download that is sent from our e-store can get caught in junk mail or sent to your less-often-used Paypal email account. Let me know if you didn’t get my email. Thanks and I hope these are a blessing to you!

Ellen May 19, 2014 at 1:50 pm

I love these cards! I had a question about the license/copyright. I am coordinating a MOPS group and would like to include these in our new mom welcome gifts. Can I print unlimited copies from one download (as long as I am not sharing the pdf with others), or do you have some kind of group license thing I need to buy? Thanks so much for putting these out!! I think they will be a huge blessing to our moms!

Rachel May 21, 2014 at 10:40 am

Hi Ellen,

I just email you with a response. Technically, according to NIV permissions and the way it works for us, they cannot be distributed without purchasing an individual verse pack from our store for each person you give it to. We have not made that specifically clear in our store or on this post before now, but we will from here forth. To be honest, we weren’t exactly clear on how this worked ourselves. That being said, we would be happy to work out a group deal for your ministry, because we are very passionate about getting God’s Word in moms’ hands. We want to make this feasible for MOPS. Please email me and we can talk.

Emily July 16, 2014 at 1:38 pm

Hi ladies! I just found your site today and boy am I glad that I did!!! <3
    I purchased these cards and they have not been sent to my email address…or my husbands (his email is associated with our paypal account). Help?
    THANK YOU!!!

Rachel July 18, 2014 at 10:45 am

Emily, just making sure you got my email to this email and your husband’s yesterday with the verse cards and recipe cards. They may have landed in your junk mail. Thanks so much for your purchase!