This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Are you planning a Halloween party for kids? Use this free Halloween Bingo printable to make the party more fun. Our one of a kind design includes 18 Bingo cards plus materials to make it easy for the facilitator.
And it’s all FREE! A great game for class parties, small groups, or to do with the family at home!
I’ve learned that no matter the age, kids love Bingo!
Since we have gobs of Halloween crafts and activities already, we knew we needed to create a Halloween-themed version of Bingo. The good news is… it’s FREE!
Free Halloween Bingo Game
What’s Included in the Halloween Bingo Printable?
We wanted to make this a game that is easy to do in classrooms so we included LOTS of playing cards. Here is what will come in the free 21 page printable:
- Instructions for the facilitator
- Two pages of all the images included in the game. These will be what the facilitator cuts up, draws, and calls out. The images are enlarged so kids can easily see them.
- 18 Bingo cards. Every card is unique.
How to Play Halloween Bingo
- Cut out each item from pages 2 and 3 in the printable. These will be what the facilitator draws and calls out. Place them in a bowl or bag (or cauldron or witch’s hat).
- Distribute 1 card to each player and provide place markers (pieces of paper, candy corn, etc.)
- Draw and announce one item at a time. Show picture of image to help kids.
- Five in a row wins, including diagonally.
Fun Ideas for Place Markers
Halloween is a festive holiday, so have a little fun with the place markers kids use. Here are some ideas:
Tips to Make Halloween Bingo Extra Fun
- Use fun place markers. Ideas mentioned above!
- Have the winner be the facilitator for the next round. This is motivating for the kids!
- Keep the prize a surprise. Put prizes in brown paper bags (or these cute “Boo” bags) and have them open the prize in front of the group. Check out the dollar store for funny gag prizes or slimy, gross ones.
- Have the facilitator wear a witch’s hat! Bonus points if you have a cauldron to draw the items out of.
- Have kids switch cards around in between rounds. For some reason they like this.
- Have more than one winner. Don’t stop the game right when someone calls Bingo. Let the game keeping playing out for a few more rounds.
See ALL of our Halloween Crafts!
Over 100,000 people have used our Halloween crafts over the years. Be sure to hop over and browse around for more spooky ideas!
Snacks to Serve Up for Halloween
Try serving up one of these fun 15+ Halloween Snack Ideas for your fall crafternoon or next Halloween party, too.
Halloween Party Ideas for Preschoolers
If you’re planning games and activities for a Halloween party, we’ve rounded up the perfect Preschool Halloween Ideas.