This simple and sweet Greek Garden Salad highlights summer’s best produce!
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered as needed
- 1 bell pepper, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 cucumber (or 1 bell pepper of a different color), cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 small ball of fresh mozzarella, cut into bite-sized chunks
- a handful of fresh herbs (I prefer basil and parsley)
- 1–2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Toss all ingredients together and serve.
- If it sits in the refrigerator for a little bit, the flavors get even better!