What I love about this garlic-lemon shrimp recipe is that it is super versatile. It only takes a few minutes to make and can be great to eat just plain or to toss into a recipe that needs some protein.
Just last night I whipped up some whole wheat pasta with homemade pesto and tossed this shrimp into it. One of my favorite recipes to add shrimp to is this Citrus Pasta Recipe. You get the point, right? It’s easy, simple and versatile!
Here’s how to make it.
Garlic Lemon Buttered Shrimp
Whip up some softened butter, lemon juice and minced garlic and set aside. (It can be hard to get the lemon juice to mix in–just do your best!)
In a bowl, toss some raw shrimp in salt and pepper.
Throw your shrimp into a pan of preheated oil. Let it cook for just about a minute then add in your butter mixture. Let it cook about another minute until the shrimp is pink all the way through. Shrimp cooks super fast to keep a close eye on it!
Guess what. You’re done!
Told you it was super simple.
Feel free to squeeze some fresh lemon over it. It’s fine without it though.Print
Garlic Lemon Buttered Shrimp is a quick, easy, protein-packed dish that will leave you feeling satisfied.
- 1 lb raw shrimp, deveined and peeled
- 3 Tablespoons softened butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- Heat oil in a large skillet to medium-hot.
- While pan is heating up, mix together butter, garlic and lemon juice.
- Toss shrimp in and let cook for about one minute.
- Add in butter mixture to pan, making sure all the shrimp are coated.
- Cook another minute or so until shrimp turns pink.
Swing by our recipe index for more easy dinner ideas!