Christmas is a time of year that I don’t mind indulging in rich, “unhealthy” foods in the name of celebration. Last night, we partook of Oreo Fluff. It’s one of those desserts that I could eat a whole bowl of on a bad day. You know what I’m talking about, don’t you?
It’s simple. It’s not healthy. It’s delicious. My kids were chanting, “You’re the best mommy in the world!” after eating it. Here you go…
Light, fluffy, & delicious!
- 1 instant vanilla pudding box (5.1 oz box)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 15+ crushed Oreos
- Make pudding according to directions and put in fridge. (You’ll likely need milk.)
- To make the whipped cream, mix heavy whipping cream, sugar and vanilla in mixer on high until stiff peaks form.
- Gently stir together pudding, whipped cream, and Oreos.
- Serve with sliced strawberries on top.