You can whip up this Creamy Avocado Dip for an appetizer or for a crowd. It is creamy and delicious! Serve with tortilla chips, carrots sticks, and any other fresh veggies you like.
- For One:
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon or lime juice
- salt, pepper, and garlic powder, to taste
- 1–2 tablespoons of salsa (I love Double Smoked Salsa at Trader Joe’s in mine!)
- 1–2 tablespoons of plain Greek Yogurt (fat-free works fine)
- For a Crowd (serves 8-10):
- 8 avocados
- 8 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (juice of 2–3 lemons)
- salt, pepper and garlic powder, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt (fat-free works fine)
- Remove the avocado flesh with a spoon and place in a bowl. Add lemon juice and smash with a potato masher or back of a fork until smooth.
- Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste. Stir to combine.
- Add in salsa and Greek yogurt and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Serve with fresh veggies (carrots, celery, broccoli, peppers) and/or chips.