Fruit Pizza Roll-Ups
This post may contain affiliate or sponsored links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Did you make this? Snap a photo and tag us on Instagram at @thrivinghome so we can see your creations and cheer you on!
Fruit Pizza Roll-Ups: An Easy Breakfast or Lunch for Kids
Healthy fruit pizza roll ups are a kid favorite! Top them with your favorite fruit, roll them up, and drizzle some honey on top. Delicious!
- 4–6 whole wheat tortillas
- One 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- Fresh fruit of your choice – peaches, bananas, blueberries
Before You Begin! If you make this, please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese over a whole wheat tortilla.
- Slice or dice fruit in to small pieces and place on top of the cream cheese.
- Roll up the tortilla and drizzle the top with honey.
Leave a Comment