This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Did you make this? Snap a photo and tag us on Instagram at @thrivinghome so we can see your creations and cheer you on!
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (or another oil of your choice)
- 1 cup oats (I used organic quick oats)
- 1 cup total of any combination of: finely chopped nuts, unsweetened coconut flakes, sunflower seeds, dried fruit, dark chocolate chips
Before You Begin! If you make this, please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
- In a medium sized saucepan, melt together the nut butter, honey and coconut oil.
- Remove from heat and add one cup of oats. (Note: Be sure to let this mixture cool first if adding chocolate chips in the next step or else the chips will melt.)
- Choose your favorite combination of coconut flakes, chopped nuts, sunflower seeds, dried fruit and dark chocolate chips, to equal a total of ONE CUP. Pour in and stir well.
- Stir well, then spread mixture into an 8×8 pan.
- Chill for two hours, then cut into bars. Wrap in plastic wrap for a quick grab and go snack! Store bars in the fridge or freezer.