- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick), softened
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup M&M’s
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 4 1/2 cup oats
- Preheat the oven to 325 and line two large baking sheets wit parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the first 7 ingredients (through vanilla). Stir until well combined.
- Stir in the M&Ms, chocolate chips, and finally the oats.
- Using a 1/4 measuring cup, scoop dough onto lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes (depending on size). They will appear a tad gooey but that’s ok!
- Let cookies cool for at least 30 minutes on baking sheets before removing them.