This post may contain affiliate or sponsored links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Did you make this? Snap a photo and tag us on Instagram at @thrivinghome so we can see your creations and cheer you on!
- One bag of Rolos
- 1/2 bag small pretzels
- 1 bag of Preztel M&Ms OR Peanut Butter M&Ms
Before You Begin! If you make this, please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place pretzels on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Place one unwrapped Rolo on top of each pretzel
- Cook Rolos and pretzels for about 2 minutes. Rolos need to be softened but NOT melting
- As soon as you remove Rolos and pretzels from oven, gently press an M&M into the rolo.
- Let cool (mine took over an hour before they were cooled down enough to solidify)