The unique flavor from the glaze makes these sweet potatoes taste out of this world! If you’re not a sweet potato fan, you will be after this recipe.
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 2–3 large sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1 1/4-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In large skillet over medium heat, bring balsamic vinegar and brown sugar to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves. Reduce heat and simmer until vinegar thickens slightly, about 3 minutes.
- Add butter and salt and stir until butter melts.
- Add potato pieces to skillet; toss to coat. Season potatoes with freshly ground black pepper.
- Spread potatoes evenly on rimmed baking sheet. Bake until potatoes are tender and golden, stirring occasionally, about 30-40 minutes.
- Transfer potatoes to large platter or bowl and serve.