Here’s an easy-peasy side dish idea that almost everyone will love. These Crispy Parmesan Potato Wedges are not only easy to make but a super filling and an inexpensive side dish.
And don’t worry, this pan looks like it would be a beast to clean up but the cheese scrapes right off it!
Without further ado…Print
Crispy Parmesan Potato Wedges are an easy way to curb those tater cravings with a delicious, savory flavor.
- 3–4 large russet potatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cups parmesan cheese
- Cut potatoes into thick wedges and place them in a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil over the wedges and toss, making sure they are coated well.
- Add salt, garlic salt, Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese to the bowl and stir.
- Dump the contents out on a well greased baking sheet and top with a bit more parmesan is desired.
- Bake at 375°F for about 30 minutes, flipping half way through.
- Broil a few more minutes if you want a little crisp to your potatoes.