I am SO excited to share this recipe with you guys!
I stumbled on this pumpkin spiced latte recipe and thought it’d be a great drink to serve to my small group that comes to my house each week.
It was a hit! Just ask some of the girls who tried it…
A few other reasons I will be making multiple batches of this slow cooker pumpkin spiced latte recipe are:
- It made my house smell SOOO good. Its scent was a warm-vanilla-cinnamon-pumpkiny aroma. It was better than any fall candle that I have bought!
- It served 15+ girls. It’s a great recipe for large groups.
- It was super easy to make and used REAL ingredients. No syrups.
- I made it 2 hours before the group got there so I wasn’t scrambling to put it together as people arrived.
- The taste was marvelous. It was warm and sweet with a hint of pumpkin flavor. It really does rival a coffee shop’s pumpkin latte.
- Who doesn’t love to warm up with a special cozy drink with a bunch of friends?!
OK, I’ve blabbed on enough about my new favorite crock pot recipe. Here it is!
Serves 10-15 people
Like this recipe? You might “fall” for these healthy pumpkin recipes too…
Make sure to pin this recipe and follow Thriving Home’s Pinterest boards for more recipes like this one!
Find all of our healthy, kid-friendly and easy recipe here!Print
Homemade crock pot pumpkin latte. This recipe is EASY to make and is my go-to drink when entertaining in the fall or winter. Try this delicious version of a coffee shop favorite!
- 6 cups whole milk (I used whole)
- 6 cups of strongly brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- In your crock pot, combine the milk and coffee.
- Whip together the pumpkin, vanilla, sugar and cinnamon. Pour mixture into the crockpot.
- Stir everything together and then toss in 3-4 cinnamon sticks.
- Cover the crockpot, and cook on high for 2 hours.
-If you don’t have a large group, you could easily halve the recipe.
-I’ve been told that heating up the leftovers doesn’t work so well.