Garlic bread is one of those tried and true side dishes your family will always love. Because who turns down a delicious garlic bread? No one, that’s who.
- 1 french loaf
- 4 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Slice the french loaf into 1/2-1 inch wide pieces and lay pieces out on a baking sheet.
- Spread softened butter, covering the tops of the slices of bread.
- Sprinkle garlic salt and parsley flakes evenly over the tops.
- Place pan in oven and bring to a broil. Broil bread until the tops start to brown (about 5 minutes if starting oven from cold.)