This simple Halloween craft was SO easy to make. My preschooler loved seeing her hand prints transformed into a spider. She also loved gluing the eye balls on her new little critter. Want to give this quick and easy Halloween craft a whirl?
Note: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Before you get started on this simple Candy Corn Craft, don’t miss our popular round-up of 31 Easy Halloween Crafts for Preschoolers here.
Time to get crafting on your Handprint Spiders…
- Black card stock or construction paper
- Black felt for the spider’s body. You could use thick paper for this if you don’t have any felt on hand.
- Googly eyes
- School glue (not glue sticks)
How to Make Handprint Spiders
- Simply trace and cut out your kiddo’s hand prints.
2. Cut the black felt into a circle.
3. Glue the hands on to the back of the felt and then the eye balls on to the front.
My little one couldn’t even keep her hands off these long enough for me to get a picture!
Another fun idea would be to glue a big Popsicle stick onto the back and make it a puppet.
More Easy Halloween Crafts for Preschoolers
Be sure to check out more super simple crafts in our round-up of 31 Easy Halloween Crafts for Preschoolers and Toddlers.
Snacks to Serve Up for Halloween
Try serving up one of these fun 15+ Halloween Snack Ideas for your fall crafternoon or next Halloween party, too.
Halloween Party Ideas for Preschoolers
If you’re planning games and activities for a Halloween party, we’ve rounded up the perfect Preschool Halloween Ideas here.