This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Did you make this? Snap a photo and tag us on Instagram at @thrivinghome so we can see your creations and cheer you on!
- 12 ounces whole wheat penne pasta
- 2 cups marinara (either homemade or a good store-bought one)
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese (low fat works)
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt (fat-free works)
- Optional garnishes: chopped fresh parsley and/or basil, freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Before You Begin! If you make this, please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
- Cook penne pasta according to directions. Drain pasta.
- Combine hot pasta with marinara, cream cheese, and yogurt in the pot. Stir over low heat until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with chopped parsley or basil and/or shredded Parmesan cheese on top.