This post may contain affiliate or sponsored links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Did you make this? Snap a photo and tag us on Instagram at @thrivinghome so we can see your creations and cheer you on!
- 4–6 slices of leftover bread (can be from freezer)
Before You Begin! If you make this, please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
- Select your slices of bread.
- Tear up the bread a little bit and put in the food processor.
- Let it blend until the bread is all broken into little bitty pieces-otherwise known as breadcrumbs.
- Use (or save) the bread crumbs.
Put the crumbs into an airtight container and freeze them for future cooking. Store them in the freezer for up to one month.
Use the crumbs as needed in particular recipes.