Hints of coconut and cinnamon make this delicious homemade cereal a sure hit for the whole family!
- 6 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups nuts, chopped
- 1 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- a pinch salt
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup (I used a blend of both)
- 1 cup raisins or other dried fruit
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the oats, nuts, coconut, cinnamon, and salt. Drizzle the honey or maple syrup over the dry ingredients and stir until it coats everything.
- Spread the mixture on a baking sheet with sides. Bake for 30-35 minutes, stirring the granola a few times so it browns evenly.
- Remove from the oven when golden brown and add the raisins.
- Let cool in the pan on a cooling rack. Continue to stir once or twice, as the pan will still be hot.
- Once the granola is cool, store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.