Homemade granola is a flavorful and delicious snack that’s easy to make. Your family will dig right in.
- 3 cups of oats (old fashioned- not quick oats)
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup PURE maple syrup
- 1/3 cup oil (preferably canola)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, flour and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine syrup, oil and vanilla.
- Pour mixture over oats and stir until well coated.
- Spread oats out on greased baking sheet.
- Bake 25 minutes then give your granola a stir. (add raisins or other ingredients at this point)
- Bake another 25 minutes.
- Store in air tight container in refrigerator.