This post may contain affiliate or sponsored links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Did you make this? Snap a photo and tag us on Instagram at @thrivinghome so we can see your creations and cheer you on!
- Dough for the Crescent Rolls:
- 1 cup milk
- 1 stick softened butter
- 2 beaten eggs
- 4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2.5 teaspoons yeast
- Filling for the Crescent Rolls:
- About 1 lb of deli ham
- About 16 oz. mozzarella cheese (or a large bag of shredded)
- 5 tablespoons of melted butter
Before You Begin! If you make this, please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
- Put dough ingredients into bread machine as directed.
- After dough cycle is complete, separate the dough into two mounds and flour your surface and rolling pin well.
- Roll one mound of dough out until it is flattened to about 1/2 inch thick. It should be about the size of a large pizza.
- Brush dough with melted butter.
- Using a pizza cutter, make pie shaped pieces by cutting straight lines through the dough. (Again, like you would cut a pizza.)
- Add ham and cheese to each slice. I usually use about 2 pieces of ham and one piece of cheese per slice.
- Starting at the large end, roll up the dough.
- Place on greased baking sheet with the end side underneath the roll. Repeat these steps for your second mound of dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Make sure bread is golden brown.
- Brush rolls with melted butter and let cool a bit before serving.
Freezer Meal Instructions:
Bake as directed. Let cool and then place rolls into airtight bag or container for up to 3 months.
When ready to eat, warm them up either in the microwave or oven. Devour!