This 5 ingredient chicken kabob marinade is sweet, savory and incredibly easy!
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce (Gluten-free option: Use coconut aminos or gluten-free tamari soy sauce.)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2–3 bell peppers, seeded and cut into bite-sized pieces (any color)
- 1 red onion, cut into bite-sized chunks
Make It Now:
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the oil, soy sauce, honey, black pepper, and garlic.
- Add the chicken and veggies to the marinade, cover, and let it marinate in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium heat (around 350-400 degrees).
- Thread the veggies and chicken on skewers and discard the remaining marinade.
- Grill for 12-15 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through (at least 165°F or no longer pink inside). Do not overcook the chicken.
Freeze For Later: To a gallon-sized freezer bag or container, add all the ingredients except the peppers and onions. Seal and toss gently to combine. Freeze.
Prepare From Frozen: Note: You will need the chopped peppers and onions on hand to complete this meal. Thaw completely using one of these three safe methods. Add the fresh chopped peppers and onions to the bag and toss in the marinade. Follow Steps 3-5.
We get our meat from ButcherBox*. The chicken is organic, curated from small, trusted farms, and absolutely delicious. We highly recommend this service to source all your healthy meat, from grass-fed beef to uncured bacon, and have used it for years ourselves. *Disclaimer: We are an affiliate of ButcherBox.