Do you have any idea HOW easy it is to make homemade bread crumbs? Think of the many things you could do with them. This recipe will show you how to effortlessly make delicious bread crumbs.
- 4–6 slices of leftover bread (can be from freezer)
- Select your slices of bread.
- Tear up the bread a little bit and put in the food processor.
- Let it blend until the bread is all broken into little bitty pieces-otherwise known as breadcrumbs.
- Use (or save) the bread crumbs.
Put the crumbs into an airtight container and freeze them for future cooking. Store them in the freezer for up to one month.
Use the crumbs as needed in particular recipes.