Wow your guests with this insanely delicious cheesy pesto bread. With crispy french bread, gooey cheese, and homemade pesto, how could you NOT love it?
- 1 loaf of french bread
- 4–5 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 6–7 slices provolone or mozzarella cheese
- Slice bread leaving the bottom still attached.
- In small bowl, mix pesto and melted butter together.
- Scoop pesto/butter mixture into sliced openings –use excess to spread over the top of the loaf.
- Place 1/2 piece of cheese into every slice.
- Bake at 375 for about 15 minutes.