For Thanksgiving, I worked up this new dressing recipe and it did not disappoint. Several family members commented on the outstanding flavor of this salad/dressing combo. Although I love my mom’s Balsamic Parmesan Salad Dressing, this one tastes a bit lighter and more fresh, especially with the addition of the dried herbs. It’s also very versatile and can be used on almost any type of green salad you can dream up.Print
This light and fresh balsamic dressing will enhance any salad you pair it with. Enjoy this easy, healthy dressing!
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar (or more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes, crushed in hand
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil, crushed in hand
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed in hand
- Combine all ingredients in a jar and shake until well combined. Refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.