Try this sweet-savory twist on carrots. These make a great side dish to almost any dinner.
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves (or 1/8 tsp ground thyme)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound baby carrots
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for the carrots. Mix well.
- Add carrots into the mix until they are all covered in the glaze.
- Place carrots into a baking dish and bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes (depending on how done you like them.)