This light and tasty Brussel Sprouts salad is sure to please. The bacon bits and parmesan cheese compliment the zesty homemade dressing perfectly.
Salad Dressing Ingredients:
- Juice of one lemon
- Juice of one lime
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon green onion, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Four slices of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded or grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- In a mason jar, combine salad dressing ingredients and give them a good shake until well combined.
- In a large salad bowl, combine salad ingredients and toss.
- Drizzle the salad dressing over the salad and serve immediately.
I often make a full batch of this salad and munch on it all week long. Just don’t add the salad dressing until you are ready to eat!
Add a hard boiled egg to the salad for some additional protein.