This Cilantro Chicken Chopped Salad is fresh, vibrant, and makes a great lunch.
- 1 batch of leafy green lettuce (romaine hearts work well), chopped
- 1/2 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 to 1 cup corn
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes or halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped cucumbers
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked chicken, cut into small pieces
- Diced avocados (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a large salad bowl. Hold off on adding avocado until the very end. Top with Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette.