On a night filled with sugar-galore, try these darling, healthy snacks instead. You just need a few ingredients to create orange pumpkins and ghost bananas.
- green bell peppers, cut in to small chunks
- chocolate chips, variety of both mini chocolate chips and regular-sized
For the Pumpkins:
- Peel the clementines.
- Insert a small chunk of green bell pepper in to the top of the pumpkin to represent the stem.
For the Ghosts:
- Peel the bananas. Cut in half.
- Insert two mini chocolate chips, point end down, in to the top of the banana. These will act as the eyes.
- Insert one regular-sized chocolate chip, point end down, to represent the nose.