We love kabobs around here. I’ve found that the key to an awesome kabob is a good marinade. I’ve primarily stuck with chicken kabobs but this steak kabob recipe changed my habits. My husband is 100% happy with adding this into the rotation of meals around our house. We both were scarfing up our kabobs and going back for seconds.
Next time you’re trying to figure out your menu plan for the week, add this recipe into the mix. You won’t regret it.Print
The key to a great kabob — the marinade. Try this flavorful marinade and you’re sure to amaze guests at your next cook out!
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/8–1/4 cup lemon juice
- Lay steak in a 9×9 baking dish.
- Mix up all ingredients and pour over your steak. Let it marinade as long as you can! (Up to 12 hours).
- Chop up meat in inch cubes and slide on to kabob sticks.
- You can use whatever veggies you want but we used mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, and red potatoes.
- Give the vegetables a light seasoning of olive oil, garlic salt, and onion salt.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Cook kabobs on the prepared grill for 10 minutes, or to desired doneness.