The key to a great kabob — the marinade. Try this flavorful marinade and you’re sure to amaze guests at your next cook out!
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/8–1/4 cup lemon juice
- Lay steak in a 9×9 baking dish.
- Mix up all ingredients and pour over your steak. Let it marinade as long as you can! (Up to 12 hours).
- Chop up meat in inch cubes and slide on to kabob sticks.
- You can use whatever veggies you want but we used mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, and red potatoes.
- Give the vegetables a light seasoning of olive oil, garlic salt, and onion salt.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Cook kabobs on the prepared grill for 10 minutes, or to desired doneness.