My favorite way to eat roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2–1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 450
- Slice stems off of Brussels spouts and then slice them into small, flat pieces, about 1/4 inch thick
- Toss sliced Brussels with olive oil and kosher salt
- Spread Brussels out evenly on baking sheet
- Bake for about 15 minutes, giving them a turn half way through
Don’t leave the little leaves behind! They will crisp up and give some great flavor and texture.
Baking time might vary. Keep them in oven until the big pieces start to turn golden brown.