This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Did you make this? Snap a photo and tag us on Instagram at @thrivinghome so we can see your creations and cheer you on!
- 6 cups fresh blackberries, sliced strawberries, and/or blueberries (or a combo)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour or whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned or quick oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) melted butter
Before You Begin! If you make this, please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×13 inch casserole dish with cooking spray or with butter.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, stir together the berries and sugar. Pour into the casserole dish. Wipe out and dry that mixing bowl to use again for the dry mixture (fewer dishes!). Stir together the flour, oats, sugar, and salt. Pour the melted butter over the top and stir until combined. Spread this topping evenly over the berries.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes or until bubbly on the edges and golden on top. Let cool slightly and serve with vanilla ice cream.
Freezer Meal Instructions:
To Freeze: Prepare the crumble, but do not bake. Wrap tightly with plastic wrap and foil or an air-tight lid. Freeze.
To Prepare From Frozen: Thaw in the fridge and bake as instructed.