I am SO excited to share this recipe with you guys!
I stumbled on this pumpkin spiced latte recipe and thought it’d be a great drink to serve to my small group that comes to my house each week. It was a hit! Just ask some of the girls who tried it…
A few other reasons I will be making multiple batches of this slow cooker pumpkin spiced latte recipe are:
- It made my house smell SOOO good. Its scent was a warm-vanilla-cinnamon-pumpkiny aroma. It was better than any fall candle that I have bought!
- It served 15+ girls. It’s a great recipe for large groups.
- It was super easy to make and used REAL ingredients. No syrups.
- I made it a 2 hours before the group got there so I wasn’t scrambling to put it together as people arrived.
- The taste was marvelous. It was warm and sweet with a hint of pumpkin flavor. It really does rival a coffee shop’s pumpkin latte.
- Who doesn’t love to warm up with a special cozy drink with a bunch of girls?!
OK, I’ve blabbed on enough about my new favorite crock pot recipe. Here it is!
- 6 cups of milk (I used whole)
- 4-6 cups of strongly brewed coffee
- 8 tablespoons of pumpkin puree
- 8 tablespoons of vanilla extract (yes, 8!)
- 8 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 3 cinnamon sticks
In your crock pot, combine the milk and coffee.
Whip together the pumpkin, vanilla, sugar and cinnamon and pour into the crockpot.
Mix together well.
Toss in 3-4 cinnamon sticks.
Cover the crockpot, and cook on high for 2 hours.
*If you don't have a large group, you could easily halve the recipe.
**I've been told that heating up the leftovers doesn't work so well
Like this recipe? You might “fall” for these healthy pumpkin recipes too…
Find all of our healthy, kid-friendly and easy recipe here!
Have our latest recipes sent straight to your inbox. Sign up for our weekly email here.