This Oven Omelet is so easy and flavorful, you’re going to love breakfast again. Inexpensive, easy and healthy? Now that’s winning breakfast!
- 8–9 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (you could sub other cheeses like mozzarella, fresh Parm, swiss, or pepper jack)
- 1/2 – 1 cup chopped ham or cooked breakfast sausage
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley, crushed in your hand or 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Beat eggs and milk until combined. Stir in cheese, meat, pepper, and parsley (or any other additions you like).
- Pour into a greased 8×8 or 9×9 casserole dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are set.
Freezer Meal Instructions:
Put casserole together in a freezable casserole dish but do not bake. Carefully wrap dish in plastic wrap and foil or apply a lid. Freeze.
Thaw completely. Bake according to directions.