Garlic Herb Butter is the go-to condiment for a flavor infusion for bread and so much more!
- 2 sticks (1/2 cup) softened butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- With either a stand mixer or hand mixer, beat softened butter for a few minutes until it is light and fluffy.
- Add in the garlic and parsley until it is thoroughly mixed in.
- Using a plastic wrap, form the butter into the shape of small log.
- Refrigerate or freeze until you want to use it!
I like to use the butter on a large french loaf of bread. Slice it up and broil the bread for about 5 minutes until butter is melted in and starting to brown.