This post may contain affiliate or sponsored links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Did you make this? Snap a photo and tag us on Instagram at @thrivinghome so we can see your creations and cheer you on!
- 8 extra large eggs (or 10 large eggs)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1–2 cups loosely packed baby spinach, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Before You Begin! If you make this, please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
- Preheat the broiler to high.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Stir in the spinach and cheese.
- Heat an oven-safe 12-inch pan over medium-low heat and spray with cooking spray. Once pan is hot, pour egg mixture in and stir gently with a spatula to spread out spinach and cheese. Leave it alone to cook for about 4 minutes, until the bottom is set and the top is just beginning to set.
- Transfer pan to the top rack of the oven. Broil for 2-4 minutes or just until set on top. Keep a close eye on it, so it doesn’t burn.
- Let cool for a few minutes. Slice and serve.