This post may contain affiliate or sponsored links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Did you make this? Snap a photo and tag us on Instagram at @thrivinghome so we can see your creations and cheer you on!
- 1 box whole wheat rotini
- 1.25 pounds ground beef or turkey
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 (15 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup green pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Before You Begin! If you make this, please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
- Set Instant Pot to saute on medium and add ground beef or turkey, diced onion, diced green pepper, and garlic. Cook until meat is browned, and vegetable are tender. Drain off any excess grease.
- Add tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, water, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, sugar, salt and pepper, and uncooked rotini. Mix together until combined.
- Seal Instant Pot and set to pressure cook for 4 minutes.
- Do quick release and stir in the cheddar cheese. Top with extra sprinkle of cheddar cheese if desired.