This smoothie feels like a treat on the beach. Kids and adults will love these! Add a little rum and you’ve got a healthy adult bev!
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup crushed ice (more if not using frozen fruit)
- 1 banana
- 2 cups strawberries (frozen or fresh)
- 2 cups pineapple (frozen or fresh)
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend on high until smooth. (Note: I find it easiest to put all the liquids in first and then add the ice and frozen fruit.)
- Remove from blender and serve immediately.