Seriously delicious and seriously healthy. We have this smoothie almost everyday!
- 1 cup milk (he uses 2%, but it’s your choice)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (he uses vanilla, but I like plain b/c less sugar)
- 4 cups spinach, loosely packed
- 1 banana (a frozen banana makes it even creamier)
- 2 cups frozen blueberries (or frozen berry blend)
- 2 cups frozen tropical fruit (we use a mix of mango, pineapple and strawberries)
Make It Now:
- Add milk, juice, yogurt, spinach and banana to a high-powered blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add frozen fruit. Blend again until smooth. Enjoy!
Freeze For Later: After making the smoothie, freeze it in a freezable mason jar, leaving at least an inch at the top. Prepare From Frozen: Place the mason jar in the refrigerator overnight to thaw. Stir with a spoon or throw in the blender again with a few ice cubes.