- 1 cup milk (use whatever kind you want–dairy or non-dairy!)
- 1 cup orange juice (or you can use 1/2 cup milk and 1/2 cup OJ)
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (he uses vanilla, but I like plain b/c less sugar)
- 4 cups spinach, loosely packed
- 1 banana (a frozen banana makes it even creamier)
- 2 cups frozen blueberries (or frozen berry blend)
- 2 cups frozen tropical fruit (we use a mix of mango, pineapple and strawberries)
- Optional: 1–2 cups baby carrots (adds more nutrition and is tasteless)
- Optional: 1-2 scoops protein powder (your choice)
Before You Begin! If you make this, please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
Make It Now:
- Add milk, juice, yogurt, spinach and banana to a high-powered blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add frozen fruit. Blend again until smooth. Enjoy!
Freeze For Later: After making the smoothie, freeze it in a freezable mason jar, leaving at least an inch at the top.
Prepare From Frozen: Place the mason jar in the refrigerator overnight to thaw. Stir with a spoon or throw in the blender again with a few ice cubes.
Smoothie Packs Delivered to Your Door! If you like the idea of frozen smoothie packs but don’t have time, give SmoothieBox a try. I wrote a full review of this smoothie pack delivery service here.
Dairy-Free Version: Use plain almond milk or oat milk and use dairy-free coconut yogurt like Daiya brand.