This is a truly healthy smoothie option for you chocolate lovers out there. Raspberry paired with dark chocolate and sea salt makes this an unforgettable snack or breakfast.
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- ½ avocado, pitted
- ½ large very ripe banana, sliced and frozen
- 3 tablespoons natural cocoa powder or raw cacao
- big pinch (about ½ tsp) sea salt
- 1 ½ cups milk of choice (I use brown rice milk)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds, optional
- 2–3 soft Medjool dates (can substitute 2–3 tsp honey)
- Add everything to the blender and puree on high for a minute or two. You should arrive at a thick consistency—think slightly melted frozen yogurt.
- Taste and adjust to your liking, then pour into a glass and enjoy immediately.