Did you make this? Snap a photo and tag us on Instagram at @thrivinghome so we can see your creations and cheer you on!
Before You Begin! If you make this, please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
1. Start by adding 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk (see notes above in ingredient list) to a high-powered blender. Then, add all the other ingredients.
2. Blend until smooth. You may need to stop and stir/shake the blender or add up to 1/2 cup more of coconut milk, as needed, to make sure it gets smooth.
1. Layer ingredients in small freezer bags (or reusable silicone bags) in this order:
2. Seal tightly, squeezing out the air, and freeze for up to 3 months.
3. To Blend: Start by adding 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk (see notes above in ingredient list) into a high-powered blender first. Break up the ingredients in the bag by hitting it on the counter or crunching it with your hands. Dump the ingredients from the bag in and follow blending instructions above.
You’ll have some leftover coconut milk if using the canned version. Either store it in the fridge for another smoothie that week or try it as a creamer in your coffee! It’s delicious.
Feel free to add a little rum to this smoothie if making it for a party or fun drink on vacation!
Try all our Smoothie Pack Flavors: